Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A cupcake



With today being a typically horrible Melbourne Winter day I decided I might treat myself to a cupcake at lunchtime.  They have them at South Melbourne markets and I always eye them off but I never get one.  Never ever.  I am generally pretty good with not eating sugary, not-so-healthy foods but every now and then you have to have a treat, right?  Well...I got my lovely cupcake paid the lovely lady and started to walk away.  And then I dropped my lovely cupcake right on the ground!  At the markets.  On the dirty floor.  I very nearly cried.  I did in fact squeal.  I threw the lovely uneaten cupcake in the bin and then went back to work without a cupcake realizing that it just wasn't meant to be  went and bought another lovely cupcake feeling just a little bit silly.  The lovely lady told me, "there's always the 10 second rule".  Ummm...not when you're pregnant.  And not off the dirty floor of the markets.

Anyway, my cupcake was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails